Program Manager - Co-Occurring Enhanced Residential Program
Provide leadership of staff and management of programs at the agency’s Co-Occurring Enhanced Residential Recovery Home. Provide administrative oversight of all program operations. Ensure program complies with regulatory guidelines, is consistent with clinical best practices, and is aligned with agency values and objectives. Actively work with optimism and hope on behalf of persons served.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and carry out program policies and procedures
- Hire staff in coordination with The Human Resources Department
- Ensure program’s fiscal stability through oversight and regular review of program budget and revenue streams.
- Develop and implement quality improvement initiatives to ensure positive client outcomes and long-term program stability.
- Ensure program compliance with BSAS and third-party payor regulations and performance specifications; lead program through contracting and licensure processes.
- Direct supervision of Clinical Supervisor, Site Supervisor and Registered Nurse
- Provide supervision to staff in the absence of other management personnel
- Responsible for maintaining up to date and current records, documentation and files.
- Facilitate weekly staff meetings
- Assists with interviews of potential residents
- Develop and maintain a daily schedule of programs, groups and meetings
- Network with other community based providers and referral sources; establish strong working relationships within the community
- Manage employee performance according to the company’s polices and code of conduct
- Help to promote a trauma informed and recovery centered environment that enables program participants to feel safe while residing in the program
- Work with other Brien Center departments to optimize resources
- Evaluate program performance based on contract requirements and performance specifications
- Identify performance indicators and lead process improvement efforts
- Meets weekly for administrative supervision with Program Director
The description above represents the most significant duties of this position but do not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned, the inclusion of which would be similar to those outlined.
- Bachelor Degree in the human service related fields including Psychology, Behavioral Health, Counseling and Social Work.
- At least 5 years of residential treatment experience
- Possess experience in substance abuse and behavioral health services; co-occurring focused experience preferred.
- Support and maintain the principles and policies of The Brien Center
- Maintain ethical and professional standards
- Represent the agency in a professional manner in all community contacts
- Demonstrate commitment to the Agency’s mission and addiction treatment principles
- Flexibly respond to program needs
- Works cooperatively with staff
- Provide ongoing educational trainings for person served and staff
- Possess skills in organization and leadership
- Excellent oral & presentation skills
- Leadership talent and the ability to delegate effectively
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledge of community
- Manual & visual dexterity; correctable
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Works in office; temperature regulated
- Facilitate groups and trainings in other community locations; travel for regional meetings and to meet with referral sources required.