Certified Nursing Assistant - Recovery Facilitator
No Nights, Weekends or Holidays!!!!!
To provide episodic care to individuals served living in the ACCS residences and community. The scope of the position is to provide assistance to person’s served with daily living task under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Current Certified Nursing Certificate in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Ability to write clear concise reports incorporating observations of persons served behavior
- Ability to make some independent decisions based on defined recovery goals
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: wellness, person centered planning, employment, education, human rights, housing, benefits and entitlement programs preferred
- Knowledge of licensing requirements and the ability to maintain those standards
- Relevant experience preferred, will train
- Proficient computer skills in using web based e-mail and ability to data enter information into spreadsheets and word processing documents
- MAP and CPR and First Aid Certified, or obtain MAP and CPR and First Aid certification within first 3 months of employment
- Able to pass a Criminal Offender Record Information Check and RMV check
- Drivers License and ability to use a personally insured vehicle for agency business