Program Supervisor - Family Resource Center
Full-Time, weekdays, with a half-day Saturday once a month. Otherwise, no weekends, nights or holidays! Position will be located at the 18 Degrees office in Pittsfield
Program Supervision under the direction of Family Resource Program Manager, and direct clinical services to Family Resource Centers (FRC) including Comprehensive Mental Health Assessments, including the Child Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) assessment; short term treatment. Provide clinical supervision to Family Partner(s), supervision of FRC clinician (if applicable), and Care Planning to Youth and Families of the Family Resource Centers (FRC).
Essential Job Functions
- Complete diagnostic mental health/substance abuse assessment and provide treatment in individual, family and group.
- Provide supervision to FRC under the director of the FRC Program Manager and under the direction of the FRC’s contractors.
- Clinical Supervision of the Family Partner(s).
- If applicable, provide supervision to additional Clinicians at FRC.
- Provide CANS assessment to each youth referred.
- Provide referral services to appropriate services as indicated by the clinical Assessment and CANS
- Deliver treatment and assessment on to families and youth at the FRC and in the families’ home if indicated
- Deliver treatment in sub-contractors facilities and the designated Family Resource Centers
- Develop a Care Plan and Family Support Plan for all Children Requiring Assistance (CRA) referred Youth
- Maintain client records, completing all necessary paperwork in a timely manner including required State documents and authorizations
- Coordinate treatment components and communicate with all collateral agents and The Contractors for FRC.
- Follow policies of the FRC and the Lead Agency administering the FRC RFR.
- Provide treatment, if needed, within guidelines established by the Brien Center and the FRC
- Follow all policies or the Brien Center and the FRCs
- Provide consultation to community agencies on mental health/substance abuse issues upon request
- Consult to sub-contractors on treatment planning
- Provide Wraparound care planning for all youth and families
- Participate in Milieu activities are indicated by the FRC.
- Maintain client records, completing all necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain required productivity level
- Complete all documentation and reporting to the State as directed by the FRC
- Participate in regularly scheduled supervision
- Consultation and supervision to BA level staff, Family Partners, Family Support Workers and/or graduate or undergraduate students
- Attend required meetings and agency trainings
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor and the FRC
- Current licensure and 5 years experience as a licensed Clinician required
- CANS certification is required within first week of employment
- Experience working with Children and their Families in a clinical setting
- Diagnostic and treatment knowledge and skill
- Knowledge of services and human service agencies in Berkshire County
- Extensive knowledge of the dynamics of mental health/substance abuse treatment, intervention and education
- Experience in providing individual and group mental health/substance abuse and family counseling
- Knowledge of community resources
- Ability to work on interdisciplinary team
- Excellent oral & presentation skills
- Leadership talent and the ability to delegate effectively
- Working knowledge of computers
- Knowledge of community resources
- Support and maintain the principles and policies of the agency and of the FRC
- Flexibly respond to program scheduling needs, this may include some evening work to meet the needs of families and of the FRC
- Communicate a sense of hopefulness and respect for consumer rights, including Family and Youth Voice and Choice
- Represent the agency in a professional manner in all community contacts
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Agency’s mission, the mission of the FRC and community mental health principles