Clinical Service Coordinator - Intensive Home-Based Therapeutic Care
LICENSURE DETERMINES RATE
Provide Mental Health Treatment and Psychotherapy, Case management, and treatment planning for Youth and Families receiving Intensive Community Services.
Essential Job Functions
- Complete diagnostic mental health/substance abuse assessment and provide treatment in individual, family and group.
- Deliver treatment on an outreach basis to families and youth in the families’ home
- Deliver treatment in sub-contractors facilities
- Maintain client records, completing all necessary paperwork in a timely manner including required State documents and authorizations
- Coordinate treatment components and communicate with all collateral agents and all sub-contractors
- Provide treatment within guidelines established by the Brien Center
- Follow all policies or the Brien Center and its sub-contractors
- Provide consultation to community agencies on mental health/substance abuse issues upon request
- Consult to sub-contractors on treatment planning
- Provide Wraparound care planning for all youth and families
- Maintain client records, completing all necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain required productivity level
- Participate in regularly scheduled supervision
- Consultation and supervision to BA level staff and/or graduate or undergraduate students
- Attend required meetings and agency trainings
- Availability required for on-call rotation
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Master's Degree in social work, psychology, counseling or other clinical concentration; LCSW, LICSW or LMHC preferred.
- LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LADC I, IT or RN required within 6 months of eligibility date.
- Diagnostic and treatment knowledge and skill
- Extensive knowledge of the dynamics of mental health/substance abuse treatment, intervention and education
- Experience in providing individual and group mental health/substance abuse and family counseling
- Knowledge of community resources
- Excellent oral & presentation skills
- Leadership talent and the ability to delegate effectively
- Working knowledge of computers
- Ability to work on interdisciplinary team