Direct Care Support, Recovery Facilitation and Program Assistance
Residential and outreach provides assistance in the population living with a chronic behavioral health disorder with daily living activities, passing medications in accordance with MAP, while providing outreach as needed. Available in our Acute Services, Addiction Services and Adult Community Services/Adult Day Health. Positions available full and part-time and on-call/per-diem.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 or 4-year Degree in related field preferred
- Relevant experience preferred, will train
- MAP and CPR and First Aid Certified, or obtain MAP and CPR and First Aid certification within first 3 months of employment
- For Adult Day Health, Program Assistants are required to have 3 years of recent experience working with elder population or chronically disabled
- Valid Driver’s License with a reliable, properly insured vehicle required for business use (not required for Program Assistant at Adult Day Health)