RESIDENTIAL - Direct Care Support - Will Train! Entry Level!
2nd and 3rd Shift Differential!!!
Will Train! Entry Level! No experience needed!
Residential and outreach provides assistance in the population living with a chronic behavioral health disorder with daily living activities, passing medications in accordance with MAP, while providing outreach as needed. Available in our Acute Services, Addiction Services and Adult Community Services. Positions available full and part-time and on-call/per-diem.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 or 4-year Degree in related field preferred
- Relevant experience preferred, will train
- MAP and CPR and First Aid Certified, or obtain MAP and CPR and First Aid certification within first 3 months of employment
- For Adult Day Health, Program Assistants are required to have 3 years of recent experience working with elder population or chronically disabled
- Valid Driver’s License with a reliable, properly insured vehicle required for business use (not required for Program Assistant at Adult Day Health)