Community-Based Recovery Facilitator
Weekdays, 1st shift! No weekends!
In our Adult Community Services program, this position works as a member of a team to provide opportunities for individuals to develop skills to be used on their journey of recovery for personal growth focusing on working with individuals in their pursuits of independence. Position assists with daily living skills including every day domestic responsibilities and tasks.
- GED/H.S Diploma, Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred, or 3-5 years of human service experience
- Previous experience with the Representative Payee System is preferred
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people
- Excellent oral & presentation skills
- Leadership talent and the ability to delegate effectively
- Knowledge of community resources
- Knowledge of recovery model oriented curriculums (DBT, WRAP) desired
- Ability to conduct yourself professionally and manage confidential information
- Ability to advocate program services to community members
- Valid Driver’s License with a reliable, properly insured vehicle required for business use.