Program Supervisor - Child and Adolescent Outpatient Services
Supervise all levels of clinical staff and oversee outpatient programs. Assist in administrative oversight of the clinic, including productivity and budget issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Development and implementation of program concepts and services, including enhanced outpatient.
- Supervision of all levels of clinical staff, including recommendations of staffing changes to the Division Director.
- Oversee intakes and supervise office manager.
- Understand and instruct staff on all DMH/DSS/DPH rules, policies, goals and objectives.
- Assist in administrative oversight of the clinic and the division including productivity and budget issues.
- Timely completion of reports, proposals and contracts for use by Program Director, funding agencies and others.
- Assist in writing grants, including RFRs.
- Complete reports and records necessary to clinical practice.
- Participate in agency-wide programs and planning as needed.
- Consult and coordinate with other programs and agencies as needed.
As assigned by supervisor.
- LICSW, LMHC or PhD required.
- Five (5) years working with children and adolescents and families in the field of mental health required.
- Strong clinical/supervisory experience required.
- Knowledge and experience in diagnostic and treatment procedures.
- Skill and experience in clinical supervision as a teaching tool.
- Ability to transmit knowledge to others through an educational liaison.
- Knowledge of community mental health systems and community resources.
- Excellent oral and presentation skills.
- Leadership talent and the ability to delegate effectively.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Support and maintain the principles and policies of the agency.
- Flexibly respond to program scheduling needs.
- Encourage independence.
- Represent agency in a professional manner in all community contacts.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Agency’s mission and community mental health principles.
- Valid US driver’s license.
- Use of personally insured automobile.
- Driver’s License check (RMV).
- Criminal Offender Record Information check (CORI).