Program Supervisor - Therapeutic Day Services
Full timeFull time
Supervises all services and staff in Therapeutic Day Services: Options for Youth and South Forty.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and implement programs and services to achieve the mission of Therapeutic Day Services.
- Supervision and training of Therapeutic Day Services staff.
- Ongoing program review to insure requirements and quality indicators are met.
- Budgetary control to assure spending within guidelines.
- Understanding and dissemination to staff of all DMH/DCF rules, policies, goals and objectives.
- Timely completion of reports as needed .
- Follow all policies of The Brien Center
- Consultation and coordination with other programs and agencies as needed.
- Completion of records necessary to clinical practice and as required by the State Agencies.
- MSW/MA from accredited school of social work or psychology. Degree must be eligible for LCSW, LICSW or LMHC. Full License is preferred not required.
- Experience in providing supervision.
- Knowledge and experience in diagnostic and treatment procedures.
- Skill and experience in clinical supervision as a teaching tool.
- Knowledge of community mental health systems and community resources.
- Excellent oral & presentation skills.
- Leadership talent and the ability to delegate effectively.
- Ability to transmit knowledge to others through an educational liaison.
- Proficient computer skills in using web based e-mail and ability to data enter information into spreadsheets and word processing documents.
- Knowledge of community resources.