Site Supervisor - Community Services
Position is Monday - Friday, 830 AM to 430 PM
This position includes responsibility for site operations/staff development, supervision and implementation of treatment plans at one of the Community Service Group Living Environments.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field or four years of experience in related required
- Knowledge of licensing requirements and skills to maintain those standards
- Prior experience supervising, evaluating and motivating staff preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to pass a Criminal Background Check (CORI) and Driver Background Check (DMV)
- Leadership skills required to supervise and delegate responsibilities to other employees, students and volunteers and oversee assignments.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with a wide variety of people
- Proficient computer skills in using web based e-mail and ability to data enter information into spreadsheets and word processing document