Case Worker - Behavioral Health Urgent Care
This position will support persons seeking services through Behavioral Health Urgent Care through promoting wellness and creating community networks. The Case Worker will promote person-centered self determination and decision making.
- BA/BS in related field or 3-5 years of human service experience required
- Certification from an approved Recovery Coach curriculum and Community Health Worker curriculum (These will preferably be completed within first 5 months of employment).
- Individual with lived experience and possessing strong personal skills and professional peer support skills to self disclose in a manner that is trauma sensitive for the purpose of promoting recovery and wellness for persons served preferred.
- Open to medication assisted treatment and harm reduction concepts and goals;
- Proficient computer skills.
- Strong listening, oral and presentation (communication) skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse population
- Ability to honor recovery coaching ethics and confidentiality
- Driver's License and use of vehicle while on shift