Program Supervisor - Intensive Home-Based Therapeutic Care
Manage and supervise The Intensive Home-Based Therapeutic Care program and staff as assigned by the Program Director
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
- Development of The Continuum programs and services.
- Implementation of programs and services to achieve the mission of The Continuum.
- Assist the Program Director in hiring of staff and processing of disciplinary action.
- Supervision and training of staff as assigned by the Program Director.
- Provide recommendations to the Program Director for changes in goals, policies and procedures.
- Supervision of Clinical practices.
- Oversight of clinical functions as assigned by the Program Director.
- Oversight of all management functions including chart audits, compliance with State mandates and Rehab Option.
- Complete information sessions and intakes for referred youth and families.
- Assist the Program Director in educating and disseminating to staff of all DMH/DCF and EEC rules, policies, goals and objectives.
- Timely completion of reports, proposals and contracts needed by the Program Director, funding agencies and others.
- Participation in agency-wide programs and planning as needed.
- Consultation and coordination with other programs and agencies as needed.
- Completion of reports and records necessary to clinical practice.
- Participation in week long clinical on call rotation as assigned.
- Participation in all required agency, contract and licensing trainings.
The description above represents the most significant duties of this position but does not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned, the inclusion of which would be similar to those outlined above.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master's Degree in Social Work or Psychology or other license-eligible field (LICSW or LMHC).
- Two (2) years of experience post degree.
- Experience in providing supervision.
- Knowledge and experience in diagnostic and treatment procedures.
- Knowledge of WRAP curriculum desired.
- Experience working with children and families preferred.
- Skill and experience in clinical supervision as a teaching tool.
- Knowledge of community mental health systems and community resources.
- CPR, First Aid and MAP Certified, or obtain CPR, First Aid and MAP certification within the first 3 months of employment.