Coordinator of Billing Systems and Data Analysis
Working primarily in billing and systems management, this position provides support in outpatient billing, fiscal and data analysis and reporting as well as in information technology. As backup and support to the billing manager, the position will assist with billing and EHR setups and problem-solve billing and electronic health record (EHR) issues. In addition, there are responsibilities in financial and statistical reporting and analysis. The incumbent is expected to work collaboratively within all areas of administration and finance and across the organization.
- 3-5 years recent experience in healthcare billing, claims processing and follow-up in an outpatient healthcare setting, preferably behavioral health; experience with claims research and collections, CPT/ICD10 codes. Outpatient behavioral health experience strongly preferred
- Bachelors degree in business or information systems preferred, but significant relevant experience may be substituted.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word, outlook) , Internet, web-based and job specific software applications
- Experience with billing and accounts receivable software, electronic health records systems.
- Experience with:
- process analysis, workflow design and project management in behavioral health or other similar outpatient environment.
- process and change implementation from both a management and staff perspective.
- outpatient revenue collections, prior authorization and billing procedures, preferred
- working as part of an skills integrated team