Division Director of Adult and Family Services
This is a key senior leadership position reporting directly to the Vice President of Service Operations and the CEO!
Serve as Division Director for Adult and Family Services which includes the oversight of several major outpatient clinics in Berkshire County as well as addiction residential services
Essential Job Functions
CLINICAL ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee, coordinate and maintain clinical practice of outpatient clinics for adult services and addiction residential services
- Supervise Program Directors of outpatient sites and the Director of Addiction Residential Sites (3 licensed recovery homes in Berkshire County)
- Integration of treatment
- Productivity standards are met
- Compliance with best practice guidelines
- Treatment team functioning
- Utilization and productivity standards
PROGRAM ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS:
- Ongoing program reviews and ensuring that programs meet Department of Public Health licensure and insurance requirements
- Work with Brien Center Medical Director to coordinate psychiatric services including medication assisted treatment
- Assess staff and support resources to effectively manage program and stay within budget goals
- Recruit, hire new supervisory staff and provide orientation training as needed
- Assist with organizing site plans, office space and record keeping
- Uphold record keeping, HIPPA standards, confidentiality, and human rights in division practice
GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS:
- Represent Brien Center in the community and coordinate services with other agencies as needed
- Ensure ongoing communication with all Brien Center programs, referral sources and community sources
- Attend Senior Leadership meetings
- Participate in Clinical Collaborative meetings and task force meetings as assigned.
- Rotate through agency on-call schedule.
QUALITY IMPROVEMENT FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinate treatment reviews
- Facilitate the audit of client charts
- Complete annual evaluations and quarterly reviews for assigned staff
- Works with Program Directors to monitor productivity, utilization and caseloads of staff
- Attends Quarterly Orientation to provide overview of Adult & Family Division
- Conduct training for staff and community as needed
- Participate in critical incident reviews
- Monitor QI Initiatives
- Assist with resolution of client complaints
- Organize and conduct client satisfaction surveys
- Meets all credentialing requirements
- Able to flexibly respond to program scheduling needs
- Support and maintain the principles and policies of the Brien Center
- Maintain ethical and professional standards
- Represent the agency in a professional manner in all community contacts
- Demonstrate commitment to the Agency’s mission and community mental health principles
- Masters/PhD. degree in social work, psychology, or counseling.
- Independently licensed LICSW, LMHC, or PhD.
- Minimum of five (5) years supervisory and clinical experience in community mental health -preferably crisis related work.
- Demonstrated management skills, including successful budget management.
- Ability to effectively represent the agency in a variety of settings.
- Ability to pass a Drivers License check
- Ability to pass a Criminal Offense Record Inquiry (CORI)
- Excellent oral and presentation skills
- Leadership talent and the ability to delegate effectively
- Working knowledge of computers
- Knowledge of community resources