Clinician - Community Behvioral Health Center (CBHC)
All days and shifts available!
$56K for Master's Level or LCSW
$63K for LICSW/LMHC
$68K for Independently Licensed for 3+ years!
Provide mental health/substance abuse treatment at the Pittsfield Based Community Behavioral Health Center (CBHC).
Essential Job Functions
- Complete diagnostic mental health/substance abuse assessment and provide treatment
- Maintain client records, completing all necessary paperwork 24 hours of a session.
- Plan and implement treatment collaboratively which includes completing all paperwork collaboratively with full live participation of the client
- Coordinate treatment components and communicate with all collateral agents
- Provide treatment within guidelines established by the Brien Center. Treatment is goal focused with a clearly defined end. Clients requiring long term care will be referred to a CBHC clinical extender, for example a Care Navigator. Treatment is either Urgent care with a clearly defined end or Routine Care with goals that are reviewed quarterly.
- Provide consultation to community agencies on mental health/substance abuse issues upon request
- CBHC is required to provide 24-48 hour access to care. Clinicians are required to participate in centralized scheduling.
- Interventions and treatment are evidence based approaches from the approved list of treatment modalities.
- Treatment provided is both routine and urgent care. Length of treatment in routine care is reviewed the Utilization Review Committee
- Treatment is provided by a team of providers; the clinician takes a leadership role in team planning and coordinates care with the CBHC Team
- Treatment is delivered either in person or via Telehealth based on clinical need and client choice
- Maintain client records, completing all necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- Participate in regularly scheduled supervision
- Attend required meetings and agency trainings
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling or other clinical concentration required
- LCSW, LICSW, LMHC required within 6 months of eligibility date
- Diagnostic and treatment knowledge and skill
- Extensive knowledge of the dynamics of mental health/substance abuse treatment, intervention and education
- Experience in providing individual and group mental health/substance abuse and family counseling
- Ability to work on interdisciplinary team
- Excellent oral and presentation skills
- Leadership talent and the ability to delegate effectively
- Proficient knowledge of computers
- Able to pass a CORI and RMV check
- Support and maintain the principles and policies of the agency
- Flexibly respond to program scheduling needs
- Communicate a sense of hopefulness and respect for consumer rights
- Encourage independence
- Represent the agency in a professional manner in all community contacts
- Demonstrate a commitment to the agency’s mission and community mental health principles
- Works in office; temperature regulated
- Facilitate groups in other community locations
- Schedule may include evening and weekend hours
- Manual and visual dexterity; correctable
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions