Child and Adolescent In-Home Therapist
Full and Part-Time positons available!!
This position will work as part of a dynamic team, providing In-Home Behavioral Health Services. Also completing diagnostic mental health assessment and providing treatment for youth and caregivers on an outreach basis throughout Berkshire County. Positions available full and part-time and Fee-For-Service will be considered.
- Master’s Degree in social work, psychology, counseling or other clinical concentration required.
- LCSW, LICSW, LMHC required within 6 months of eligibility date
- One year post Degree experience
- Diagnostic and treatment knowledge and skills
- Extensive knowledge of the dynamics of mental health/substance abuse treatment, intervention and education
- Experience in providing individual and group health/substance abuse and family counseling
- Knowledge of community resources
- Training in family therapy
- Ability to work on interdisciplinary team
- Valid Driver’s License with a reliable, properly insured vehicle required for business use