Program Director - Adult Outpatient Services
Supervise all levels of clinical staff and oversee assigned outpatient programs. Assist in administrative and clinical oversight of the clinic and the division, including utilization, access, fiscal and programmatic issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Development and implementation of program concepts and services..
- Supervision of all levels of clinical staff, including recommendations of staffing changes to the Division Director.
- Oversee intakes and access initiatives.
- Understand and instruct staff on the regulations, expectations and policies of licensing bodies and payors.
- Assist in administrative oversight of the clinic and the division including productivity, billing submission, documentation, and staff attendance.
- Timely completion of reports, proposals and contracts for use by Program Director, funding agencies and others.
- Assist in writing grants, including RFRs.
- Complete reports and records necessary to clinical practice.
- Participate in agency-wide programs and planning as needed.
- Consult and coordinate with other programs and agencies as needed.
- Coordinate treatment reviews.
- Audit client charts
- Complete annual evaluations for assigned staff
- Monitor productivity, utilization and caseloads of staff in division
- Identify training needs; ensure staff compliance with mandatory training requirements.
- Conduct training for staff and community
- Participate in serious incident reviews
- Lead quality improvement projects to meet agency and division QI goals.
- Assist in resolution of client complaints
Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Master’s /PhD. Degree in social work, psychology or counseling
- Independently licensed LICSW, LMHC and PhD required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of supervisory and clinical experience in community mental health,.
- Strong clinical/supervisory experience required.
- Knowledge and experience in diagnostic and treatment procedures.
- Skill and experience in clinical supervision as a teaching tool.
- Ability to transmit knowledge to others..
- Knowledge of community mental health systems and community resources.
- Demonstrated experience in areas of management skills, i.e., program development, human resource management and basic fiscal operation
- Ability to effectively and professionally represent the agency in a variety of settings.
- Excellent oral and presentation skills.
- Leadership talent and the ability to delegate effectively.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Knowledge of community resources.