Program Supervisor - Office-Based Opioid Treatment
Essential Job Functions
- Oversees collection and submission of GPRA, EIM/ESM and BMC data together with the OBOT Nurse Manager
- Coordinates daily with OBOT leadership staff including the OBOT Nurse Care Manager Supervisor and Adult & Family Medical Director; facilitates weekly OBOT-SOR team meetings, organizes monthly meetings with funder and technical assistance vendor
- Oversees utilization of OBOT-SOR grant funds, including contingency management and program support expenses.
- Provides screening and education about Brien Center services on an outreach basis including visits to Berkshire Health Systems (McGee or Jones Units or CSS), Berkshire House of Corrections and other community locations as needed. Ensure “warm handoff” of referrals to the agency.
- Measures progress towards program goals, including improving enrollment rates of clients at high risk of opioid overdose.
- Oversees triage of intakes and waiting list when necessitated by volume. Monthly review of OBOT clinicians productivity and caseloads. Initiate annual performance evaluations of staff. Participate in hiring of staff and addressing performance issues as appropriate
- Responsible for direct clinical supervision of assigned clinicians and . Responsible for consultation to any clinician as needed. Develops clinical leadership role in team and staff meetings
- Responsible for direct supervision of recovery coaches. Assists OBOT Recovery Coaches in creating a weekly schedule for outreach. Monitor recovery coach’s productivity and progress towards outreach goals
- Performs chart audits and other assigned activities to ensure staffs’ compliance with documentation expectations and best practice guidelines. Reviews service utilization for documentation of medical necessity and need for ongoing treatment.
- Complete diagnostic mental health/substance use disorder assessment and provide treatment.
- Conduct GPRA and EIM/ESM data collection with clients.
- Assist with Access Group and Transitional Services Programs as directed to assist clients in accessing outpatient services.
- Provide screening and education about Brien Center services on an outreach basis including visits to Berkshire Health Systems (McGee or Jones Units or CSS), Berkshire House of Corrections and other community locations as needed. Ensure “warm handoff” of referrals to the agency.
- Act as liaison to Central Berkshire District Drug Court; attend Drug Court team meetings and court sessions, ensure coordination of care between Brien providers and Drug Court Team.
- Supports addiction treatment capacity building efforts in the community by participating in area taskforces and working groups.
- Meet weekly or as needed with Division Director
The description above represents the most significant duties of this position but does not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned, the inclusion of which would be similar to those outlined
- Master’s degree in social work or psychology with highest licensure
- LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LADAC1 required within 6 months of eligibility date
- Depth of clinical and supervisory experience
- Knowledgeable in mental health and community systems
- Possess skills in organization and leadership
- Excellent oral & presentation skills
- Leadership talent and the ability to delegate effectively
- Working knowledge of computer
- Knowledge of community