Program Supervisor - Community Behavioral Health Center (CBHC)
Weekdays, Mid-shift; Also, weekends, 9 AM to 5 PM
Assist with the oversight of CBHC Program. Provide support to CBHC staff when the Program Director is not available.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage scheduling to ensure that there is adequate staffing through shifts.
- Provide supervision of staff within CBHC program as directed or assigned by Program Director.
- Ensure that workflows are smoothly operating within CBHC.
- Assist with the Development and implementation of staff training.
- Collaborate with Adult and Family and Child and Adolescent Divisions.
- Participate in meetings with internal programs, as well as external agencies.
- participate in data collection
- Assist the Program Directors with overseeing the treatment teams and ensuring appropriate flow of individuals through the services of CBHC.
- Work within the community to market CBHC and ensure that external agencies and individuals are aware of the services offered and how to access them.
- PhD, MSW or Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling, or other equivalent graduate clinical degree
- LCSW, LICSW, LMHC required within 6 months of eligibility date
- 2-3 year’s post graduate degree clinical experience preferred
- Depth of clinical and supervisory experience
- Knowledgeable in mental health and community systems
- Driver's License and use of personally insured vehicle
- Ability to pass a CORI (Criminal Background) Record Check and DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) Record Check
- Support and maintain the principles and policies of The Brien Center
- Maintain ethical and professional standards
- Represent the agency in a professional manner in all community contacts
- Demonstrate commitment to the Agency’s mission and community mental health principles
- Flexibly respond to program needs
- Works cooperatively with staff
- Possess skills in organization and leadership
- Excellent oral & presentation skills
- Leadership talent and the ability to delegate effectively
- Proficient knowledge of computers