Crisis Triage Coordinator
Full-Time and Part-Time - Mid-Shift and 2nd Shift! No weekends!
This position is responsible for managing incoming calls, maintaining oncall schedules, and providing additional support to the Acute Care Services staff.
Essential Job Functions
- Triage incoming calls.
- Dispatch clinicians as needed.
- Schedule crisis/urgent care appointments.
- Obtain Section 12’s as needed.
- Maintain on-call schedules.
- Implement/monitor pilot programs (with administrative assistant).
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required
- Previous reception/office support experience required; preferably in a medical office
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- Ability to interact well with the public and work with a wide variety of people
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work and prioritize tasks appropriately and work well independently
- Ability to answer phones professionally and manage multiple phone lines
- Ability to conduct and present themselves professionally
- High regard for professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent oral & presentation skills
- Leadership talent and the ability to delegate effectively
- Working knowledge of computers
- Knowledge of community resources
- Works in office; temperature regulated
- Facilitate groups in other community locations
- Manual & visual dexterity; correctable
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.