Site Supervisor - Men's Recovery Home - Keenan House
Schedule for this full-time position is a combination of Monday and Wednesday, 2nd shift and Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 1st Shift.
This position includes responsibility for site operations/staff development, supervision and implementation of treatment plans.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide supervision to residents and help facilitate their involvement in community activities and to establish independent networks.
- Assist clients in taking medication.
- Update all resident records as required and review and document client’s progress towards goals listed in the client’s treatment plan.
- Maintain work environment, reporting any hazards to supervisor.
- Participate in all relevant staff meetings, treatment team meetings, scheduled supervision and interagency meetings.
- Serve on interagency committees.
- Keep supervisor well informed and update on all house activities.
- Report any incidents regarding accidents, injury or medication errors to your supervisor.
- Arrange staff schedules for site, delegate duties and supervise staff and assure staff competence.
- Participate in weekly integrated treatment team meetings.
- Oversee accuracy of records and maintain record keeping standards.
- Provide on-going supervision and training to ensure accurate medication administration, record keeping and standards of care.
- Communicate a sense of hopefulness and respect.
- Flexibly respond to program scheduling needs.
- Represent the agency in a professional manner in all community contacts and interagency committees.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or four years of experience in substance abuse field.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Knowledge of licensing requirements and skills to maintain those standards.
- Ability to make independent decisions based on defined treatment goals.
- Leadership skills required to supervise and delegate responsibilities to other employees, students and volunteers and oversee assignments.