Client Services Support - Housing
Weekdays, 1st Shift - No nights, weekends or holidays!
Actively work with hope and optimism with persons served in the community and homes to promote independence, skill building, and attainment of personal goals during their journey to recovery. This position coordinates with local Housing Authorities, leases, and landlords in respect to leases and maintains good working relationships with housing authorities and property owners.
- 1-2 years of prior reception or customer service at the key-holder or supervisory level OR 2-3 years centralized customer service experience required
- 2-4 year of housing experience preferred; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people
- Excellent oral & presentation skills
- Leadership talent and the ability to delegate effectively
- Knowledge of community resources
- Ability to conduct yourself professionally and manage confidential information
- Ability to advocate program services to community members