Intensive Care Coordinator
Weekdays, 1st Shift!
**Level of education determines wage**
The Intensive Care Coordinator (ICC) uses an innovated, evidence-based approach (Wraparound) to improve outcomes for families and youth with serious emotional disturbance. The ICC is the leader of a team of professionals and natural supports providing care to family and youth. Smaller caseloads allow ICC staff to provide intensive services to improve outcomes.
- A Master's OR Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services-related field such as Social Work or Psychology, from an accredited university and one year of relevant experience working with families or youth.
- Experience working with the child and adolescent population in a behavioral health setting preferred
- Strong organizational skills; Strong presentation skills with the ability to comfortably speak in front of large groups of professionals
- Knowledge of community resources
- Valid Driver’s License with a reliable, properly insured vehicle required for business use.